Chairman of Deacons: Deacon D. Hayes
- The Deacon Board is one of service. The role of a Deacon is to minister to the physical needs of the church. The Deacons responsibility are to assist with sacraments, worship, and any/every capacity to the Pastor as needed.
Department Leader: Deaconess L. Purnell
- The Deaconesses are to serve at the pleasure of the pastor. Their primary responsibility is to assist with sacraments.
Department Leader: Trustee D. Cromartie
- An appointed group of individuals that has a general responsibility for the management of fiscal affairs.
Department Leader: Deacon K. Edwards
- The Mission of the Men's Department is to minister to the total man. It is our endeavor to offer many gainful avenues to meet the needs of men everywhere; we are designed to empower men to impact the world.
Department Leader: Lady Monet Barmore
- The Mission of the Women's Department is to show women how to be Holy and Godly women from young ladies to seasoned women of God.
Department Leader: Minister Elisha B. Morris II
- The Youth Department aims to serve 35 y/o and under. We have three ministries within the department to effectively tend to the spiritual growth and the natural needs of those we serve.
- Little Zion Ministry (11 and under)
- Next Generation Teenage Ministry
- Young Adult Ministry (18+)
Department Leader: Elder G. Mitchell
Minister of Music: Elder N. Fabian
- The Music Department is to share the gospel of Jesus Christ through song and to lead the congregation in worship. The music department is composed of anointed, and dedicated singers and musicians who are called to set, protect, and maintain the atmosphere of church through song.
-Sanctuary Choir (Mass Choir - Rehearsals Wednesday Nights @ 7pm)
-Remnant (Young Adults)
-Little Zion (Youth Choir)
-Praise & Worship Team
Department Leader: Evangelist M. Brockington
- The Christian Education Department resolute in our mission as a Sunday school Department to promote and encourage each student to be ardent learners of God's word. We will continue to work assiduously to garner all the information we can to enlighten Sunday school students.
New Discipleship Training
Lead Instructor: Elder Elisha B. Morris Sr.
- To be a disciple of Jesus Christ means that we follow Him. This can be a difficult thing to do because he is so good and we are sinners; being a disciple of Jesus Christ he allows us to learn from our success as well as our mistakes. God is disciplining us by providing choices to make in our lives. We have developed a discipleship training to help you become a person who follows Jesus Christ.
Department Leader: Sister J. Shields
- The Hospitality Ministry are people who show kindness in maintaining a welcoming atmosphere. This ministry consists of people who are lovers of people, given to hospitality, and enjoy making others happy through giving of gifts.
Unit Leader: Interim President
- The Nurse Unit is to serve Jesus Christ and his people through health ministry. The individuals that serve in the unit join in Christian and professional unity to promote holistic health, wellness, and ministry.
Shepherd’s Care Ministry
Department Leader: Deaconess A. Bagwell
- The Shepherd's Care Ministry provides direct personal support to the Pastor/Bishop. This ministry works with and through the congregation of the church to assist the Pastor/Bishop as needed.
Department Leader: Mother G. Coleman
- The Usher Board Ministry aims to serve the congregants in several capacities including greeting, assisting with offerings, and helping maintain a flow in service.
Department Leader: Deacon J. Vernon
- The Media Ministry spreads the gospel of Jesus Christ to our visually-driven, ever-changing world through various social media platforms.
Department Leader: Sister D. Ross
- The Entrepreneur Ministry is to help the community of small business owners, as well as those interested in starting a business. This ministry helps provide various resources for the development and establishing a business.
Ministry Leader: Sister Mashel Knight
- The mission of the security ministry is to safeguard our Pastor, parishioners, and guest during service times and events. The goal of the ministry is to maintain a peaceful and safe environment conducive to worship, learning, serving, and fellowship.